We have exciting news for eco-conscious laundry lovers! Earthwise’s beloved Oxygenated Whitener has moved to a more sustainable packaging option – a box!
Goat’s milk is most commonly associated with Cleopatra, the last active ruler of Egypt before the Roman conquest. Cleopatra styled herself as the goddess
Isis reincarnated and had a reputation far and wide for her unrivalled beauty – part of which she attributed to regular bathing in goat’s milk. So,
is there any science to back the claims about goat’s milk?
- Goat’s milk contains high levels of alpha-hydroxyacids (lactic acid). These acids break down the bonds between dead skin cells on the surface of your
skin, making them easier to remove — leaving you with smoother, more youthful skin.
- The cream in goat’s milk contains triglycerides (the main constituents of natural fats and oils) which act as moisturisers, naturally softening skin
and reducing inflammation.
- Goat’s milk also contains many essential nutrients, vitamins and mineral like D, C B1, B6, B12, E and K that feed the skin
- Antibacterial properties in goat’s milk delay the growth of microbes that can cause skin conditions such as acne.
- Above all, goat’s milk is gentle and less allergenic than commercial soaps.
At Earthwise, we love using natural ingredients that protect and care for you and your family’s skin and the environment. That’s why many of our products
are endorsed by organisations like Environmental Choice, Cruelty Free and Sensitive Choice.